Monday, March 11, 2013

This where it all begins..

I have been planning on starting a blog for a longer time now and I actually did create one back in 2009. I never end up publishing anything on it, which is a quite shame as I obviously had a lot of venting to do and reading those saved unpublished writings now almost 4 years after was quite entertaining. I don't think that blog will ever see the light of the day, but I may share the description that I found particularly funny.

Blog of an Angry Woman:

"This is a blog of an angry woman. If offended by the language, don't continue reading. Quite recently I became a parent of someone and I realized how angry I am at the world. I am SO angry that I actually started to write a blog about how angry I am. So enjoy or not, I certainly do."

Hopefully this time around I will be actually doing some publishing too, which I believe is a strong possibility as there is a certain pressure for me to do this (taking a class at school and this is one of the assignments). But that just may be the push I need..

My reasons for this blog includes my two little boys (3yo and 1mo), who opened my eyes to the wonderful life of parenting and all the issues that comes with it. I also started to question my life choices and see the future in a different light. Therefore this blog will be touching topics from here and there and between them. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

And now I will actually press tat orange publish button. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment